Sunday, July 19, 2009

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

When in Texas awhile back we paid a visit to Dale and Marti's. Marti is so organized that not only does she manage perfect vacuum tracks but has things clearly and cleverly labeled.











Well, it seems that there is now a third thing to come out of Texas; Organization!







Now that the refrigerator is clearly marked I can only think of one thing left to do: Buy stock in P-Touch labels... I shudder to think what's next.
After the bed gets painted blue, of course...

3 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Yes, everything must be done AFTER a bed gets painted blue. :)

Crazy Me... said...

Wow...Dad, you can always come and hide over at my house...

Marti said...

Hey, I was out for my run and I wanted to make sure you knew you were welcome to everything and that you could find it! Thank you very much!